|6||Take Me Down To The Hospital|
|11||Within Your Reach|
|12||Color Me Impressed|
|TTR 8332||The Replacements|| Hootenanny (LP, Album)||Twin/Tone Records||TTR 8332||US||1983|
|TTR 8332-2||The Replacements|| Hootenanny (CD, Album, RE, RM, Rou)||Twin/Tone Records||TTR 8332-2||US||1991|
|TTR 8332||The Replacements|| Hootenanny (Cass, Album)||Twin/Tone Records||TTR 8332||US||1983|
|R1 773760||The Replacements|| Hootenanny (LP, Album, RE)||Twin/Tone Records||R1 773760||US||2016|
|WQCP-1505||The Replacements|| Hootenanny (CD, Album, RE, RM)||Twin/Tone Records, Rhino Records ||WQCP-1505||Japan||2014|
- Bass – B. Stinson (tracks: 1)
- Bass Guitar – Bob Stinson (tracks: 2 to 6, 8 to 12)
- Design [Original Sleeve] – Fake Name Graphx
- Drums – Chris Mars (tracks: 2 to 6, 8 to 12)
- Engineer – Steve Fjelstad
- Guitar [2nd] – T. Stinson (tracks: 1)
- Instruments [All] – P. Westerberg (tracks: 7)
- Lead Guitar – C. Mars (tracks: 1), Tommy Stinson (tracks: 2 to 6, 8 to 12)
- Photography By [Japanese Insert Photo] – Laura Levine
- Producer – Paul Stark, Peter Jesperson, The Replacements
- Sleeve – Fake Name Graphx
- Vocals, Drums – P. Westerberg (tracks: 1)
- Vocals, Guitar – Paul Westerberg
Mostly recorded Oct. 82-Jan. 83 at a warehouse in the godawful suburb north of Mpls.
"Hootenanny" was originally released in 1983. All tracks are the original mixes. They have been digitally remastered for this CD.
With separate eight panel insert liner notes and lyrics in Japanese & lyrics in English.
With obi strip.
With small sample sticker in Japanese on back cover and SAMPLE printed on the picture side of the runout on the disc.
Manufactured by Toy's Factory Records, Tokyo, Japan. 1993.
- Barcode: 4 988061 886534
- Matrix / Runout: TFCK-88653 1A1 C 3Z
- Rights Society: JASRAC
- Licensed From – Restless Records
- Licensed Through – Jade Music Co., Ltd.
- Manufactured By – Toy's Factory
- Made By – Toy's Factory