Mixed By – Jim Hahn
|2||Untitled [Hidden Track]||3:29|
|3||Paradise (Barrett's Version)|
Mixed By – Barrett Jones
|4||Just What I Needed||3:15|
|5||What Happened To Joe?||2:52|
Engineer – Jim HahnProducer – Paul Hampton Tenor Saxophone – Kip Trombone – Erik "Oles" Olson
Tenor Saxophone – Kip Trombone – Erik "Oles" Olson
Lyrics By – Kevin CalcagnoRap – Cal
|11||Fight Of My Life|
Songwriter – Ric OcasekTrombone – Erik "Oles" OlsonVocals [Crowd Vocal] – Frank Lenz, John Hale
|12||Forgive And Forget||3:21|
|KMGD0403, KMGD8081||The Insyderz|| Fight Of My Life (CD, Album)||KMG Records, KMG Records||KMGD0403, KMGD8081||US||1998|
|KMGC0403||The Insyderz|| Fight Of My Life (Cass, Album)||KMG Records||KMGC0403||US||1998|
|KMGC0403||The Insyderz|| Fight Of My Life (Cass, Album, Club)||KMG Records||KMGC0403||US||1998|
- Art Direction, Design – Glenn Sweitzer
- Bass – Beau McCarthy
- Booking – Davdon Artist Agency
- Drums – Nate Sjogren
- Engineer – Barrett Jones (tracks: 1, 2, 4 to 11)
- Engineer [Second Engineer] – Steve Slavich (tracks: 1, 2, 4 to 11)
- Executive-Producer – Terry Taylor, Tim Taber
- Guitar – Kyle Wasil
- Keyboards, Backing Vocals – Barrett Jones
- Legal [Legal Representation] – Joel Cherry Esq.
- Lyrics By – Joe Yerke (tracks: 1 to 9, 11)
- Management – Tim Taber
- Management [Road Manager] – John Hale
- Mastered By – Brian Gardner
- Mixed By – Gene Eugene (tracks: 1 to 6, 9 to 10)
- Music By – The Insyderz (tracks: 1 to 9, 11)
- Photography By – John Scarpati
- Producer – Barrett Jones (tracks: 1, 2, 4 to 11)
- Producer [Additional] – Paul Hampton
- Recorded By [Additional] – Gene Eugene
- Trombone – Sang Kim
- Trumpet – Bram Roberts
- Vocals – Joe Yerke
Released in standard clear jewel case with 16 page booklet.
Track times from iTunes media player.
The hidden track at the end of Track 11 is given no title here. However, upon release of The Greatest And Rarest, it was revealed that the name of the track is Manual Transmission.
The catalog# is printed as "KMGD0403" on the spine but as "KMGD8681" on the CD.
Recorded at Streeterville, Chicago, IL, in May 1998 except track 3 recorded at The Record Factory, Costa Mesa, CA, July 1998. Additional recording at The Green Room, Huntington Beach, CA, July 1998.
Mixed at Front Page, Glendal, CA, August 1998 except track 11 mixed at Streeterville.
Printed in the USA.
- Other: SPCN: 0-7601-2605-4
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Rights Society: BMI
- Matrix / Runout: L385 1008 D125987 C81031-02 A
- Mastering SID Code: L385
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 6100
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – KMG Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – KMG Records, Inc.
- Marketed By – KMG Records, Inc.
- Manufactured By – KMG Records, Inc.
- Distributed By – KMG Records, Inc.
- Distributed By – Provident Music Distribution
- Published By – Motoska Music
- Published By – Broken Songs
- Published By – Lido Music, Inc.
- Recorded At – Streeterville Studios
- Recorded At – The Record Factory
- Recorded At – The Green Room
- Mixed At – Front Page Studios
- Mixed At – Streeterville Studios
- Mastered At – Bernie Grundman Mastering
- Designed At – Fresh Design
- Manufactured For – BMG Direct Marketing, Inc. – D125987