- Bass – Mark McGill
- Design – Skinny
- Drum – Pat Flaherty
- Engineer – John Cornfield
- Guitar, Vocals – Paul McLinden, Peter Lyons
- Management – Paul Cardow
- Mixed By – Al Clay
- Piano [Additional] – Derek O'Neil
- Producer – John Leckie
- Vocals – Andy McLinden
- Written-By – McLinden, McLinden, Lyons
Machine numbered on the inner sleeve, in die cut outer sleeve.
Limited to 2000 copies(?)
Identical track on both sides.
℗ 1995 sugar records ltd.
© 1995 sugar records ltd.
Includes a reply card with a cut off voucher that enables the purchaser of the record to gain entry to a gig at 'The Water Rats', London for "just £2.99" on Wednesday 17th January . [Nb: the record was released AFTER the gig had taken place(!)]
The card inside the 7" states: "break limited edition 7" single released by Sugar records on 22nd January. On tour supporting Northern Uproar January & February"
- Barcode: 5024545017373
- Matrix / Runout: SUGA 7V-A
- Matrix / Runout: SUGA 7V-B1
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sugar Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Sugar Records Ltd.
- Published By – Copyright Control
- Distributed By – RTM
- Recorded At – Sawmills Studio
- Mixed At – The Church, London