|7||She's A Girl||1:50|
|8||Breaking The Split Screen Barrier||3:07|
|10||Full On Idle||2:18|
|12||I Am Decided|
Written-By – K. Deal, R. Pollard
- Design – Vaughan Oliver
- Design [Design Assistance] – Timothy O'Donnell
- Engineer – Bill Kinsley, Bryce Goggin, Dave Doughman, Davis McCain, Doug Easley, Fluss, Ivan O'Shea, John Agnello, Sue Kappa, Tom Skerritt
- Engineer [Assistant] – Dan McLoughlin
- Mastered By – John Golden
- Written-By – Kim Deal (tracks: A1 to A2, A4 to B12)
The record is housed within a thick silver and white printed inner sleeve featuring album artwork and credits.
Recorded at: Easley Studios, Memphis (Easley, McCain), Chicago (Fluss), Pie, Long Island (Goggin), Dreamland, Woodstuk (Agnello, Kappa, McLoughlin), Cybertechnics, Dayton (Doughman), Totally Wired, Dublin (O'Shea, Skerritt), Conway, Los Angeles (Goggin, Kinsley).
℗&© 1995 4AD
Manufactured in England.
The tracks on this vinyl release are numbered sequentially 1 to 12. The track durations are not printed on the release.
- Barcode (As Printed): 5 014436 501616
- Barcode (Scanned, EAN 13 (Metadata: GB)): 5014436501616
- Matrix / Runout (Hand-etched Runout Side A): MPO CAD 5016 A1
- Matrix / Runout (Hand-etched Runout Side B): MPO CAD 5016 B1
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – 4AD
- Copyright (c) – 4AD
- Recorded At – Easley McCain Recording
- Recorded At – Dreamland Recording Studios
- Recorded At – Cyberteknics
- Recorded At – Totally Wired Studios
- Recorded At – Conway Studios
- Published By – Period Music
- Pressed By – MPO
- Designed At – v23