|4||Symphony No. 1|
|5||Symphony No. 3|
|7||Allegro Molto Vivace||2:31|
|12||Symphony No. 2|
- Composed By – Ned Rorem
- Conductor, Liner Notes – José Serebrier
- Engineer [Assistant Engineer] – James Walsh
- Liner Notes [German Translation] – Tilo Kittel
- Orchestra – Bournemouth Symphony Orchestra
- Photography By [Cover Photo: Marais, France - Lonesome Trees And Wall] – Kaz Chiba, Photodisc
- Producer [Recording Producer] – Nick Parker
- Producer [Recording Producer], Engineer [Sound Engineer] – Phil Rowlands
Symphony No. 3 composed 1958
Symphony No. 1 composed 1950
Symphony No. 2 composed 1956
Symphonies Nos. 1 and 2 are world première recordings.
Recorded at The Lighthouse in Poole, Dorset, UK from January 8-9, 2003
Symphony No. 1 published by Peermusic Classical
Symphonies Nos. 2 & 3 published by Boosey & Hawkes
Cover Art: Marais, France - Lonesome trees and wall by Kaz Chiba (Photodisc)
American flag, folk artist
℗ & © 2003 HNH International Ltd.
Made in Canada
CD comes packaged in a clear plastic jewel case, and includes an 8-page booklet with notes in English and German.
- Barcode (Scanned): 636943914922
- Barcode (Text): 6 36943 91492 2
- Label Code: LC 05537
- SPARS Code: DDD
- Matrix / Runout: AL-AO-301709-SR2 8559149 Made In Canada
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LM22
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 6710
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – HNH International Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – HNH International Ltd.
- Recorded At – The Concert Hall, Lighthouse, Poole
- Published By – Peermusic Classical
- Published By – Boosey & Hawkes