Producer – Ekaterina PuzankovaRecorded By [Recording Assistant] – Vladislav Petrov
|4||Children Of Paradise||4:21|
|7||Give Us The Tools And We Will Finish The Job||8:52|
- Art Direction, Curated By [Ideologic Organ Curation] – Stephen O'Malley
- Lacquer Cut By [Vinyl Cut By] – Rashad Becker
- Photography By – Erik Lee Snyder
МИГ (MIG) produced by PRO ARTE Foundation for JSC "Klimov" Aviation Engines Museum, St. Petersburg, Russia September 2011.
IBM tracks recorded at EMS Elektronmusikstudion, Stockholm April 2012.
ONE tracks was premiered at San Servolo, Venezia, Italy December 2008 together with Anna Koch "Scratch Memory".
Give Us the Tools... was premiered at Theaterhaus Stuttgart, Germany July 2006. Dedicated to Hugh Davies.
Children of Paradise is a tape part remaining from the piece "Sörmländsk tragedi for childrens string orchestra" premiered at Kulturhuset, Stockholm and Sveriges Radio P2 February 2003.
Vinyl cut at Dubplates & Mastering, Berlin April 2012.
Photo by [...] December 2011
Thanks to the administration of JSC "Klimov": Alexander Vatagin, Executive Director, Alexey Grigoriev, General Constructor, Larissa Yanushanets, Specialist of museum exposition and to the Russian Aircraft Corporation МИГ, Moderna Museet, Konstnärsnämnden, Fylkingen, DEGEM, SMI, WELD, Sveriges Radio, Rikskonserter, EMS-staff, Manfred Fox, Eckehard Güther, Daniel Teige, Eva-Britt Gratte, Mats Persson, Leo Hermodsson, Matilda Lindström and the children of Paradise.
- Barcode (Sticker): 9 120020 389006
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): SOMA 006 A ®@D&m
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): SOMA 006 B ®@D&m
- Distributed By – Editions Mego
- Manufactured By – Editions Mego
- Copyright (c) – Editions Mego
- Copyright (c) – Ideologic Organ
- Lacquer Cut At – Dubplates & Mastering
- Produced For – JSC "Klimov" Aviation Engines Museum
- Recorded At – Elektronmusikstudion