|1||Teardrop (Scream Team Remix)|
Remix – Scream TeamRemix, Producer [Additional Production] – Brendan Lynch, Primal Scream
|2||Teardrop (Mad Professor Mazaruni Instrumental)|
Remix – Mad Professor
|3||Euro Zero Zero|
Written-By – Locke, Norfolk, Tricky
|4||Teardrop (LP Version)||5:29|
|WBRX9, 7243 8 94980 2 8||Massive Attack|| Tear Drop (CD, Single, Car)||Circa, Virgin||WBRX9, 7243 8 94980 2 8||UK & Europe||1998|
|WBRC9, 7 24389 49804 2||Massive Attack|| Tear Drop (Cass, Single, car)||Circa, Virgin||WBRC9, 7 24389 49804 2||UK & Europe||1998|
|none||Massive Attack|| Teardrop (VHS, Promo, PAL)||Virgin||none||UK & Europe||1998|
|WBRTDJ 9||Massive Attack|| Tear Drop (12", Ltd, Promo)||Wild Bunch Records||WBRTDJ 9||UK||1998|
|none||Massive Attack|| Tear Drop (Phutureprimitive Remix) (File, MP3, Single, 320)||Not On Label (Massive Attack)||none||UK||2012|
- Mixed By – Mark "Spike" Stent
- Photography By – Nick Knight
- Producer, Arranged By – Massive Attack, Neil Davidge
- Vocals [Uncredited] – Elizabeth Fraser (tracks: 1, 3, 4)
- Written-By – Vowles, Fraser (tracks: 1, 3, 4), Marshall, Del Naja
Track 3, additional production and remix for Lynch Mob Productions and Primal Scream.
Tracks 1, 3, 4: songs of PolyGram International, Inc. (BMI)/Sony/ATV Tunes LLC (ASCAP) o/b/o/ Sony Music Publishing UK, except track 2: songs of PolyGram International, Inc. (BMI)/Copyright Control.
From the album "Mezzanine" available on Virgin LPs, Cassettes and CDs. 45599.
Also available as a promotional release with large promotional sticker over barcode on back inlay & sticker on disc. Includes a separate custom sticker for the new album on sale May 12th.
Title is given as "Teardrop" on spine and in tracklist, but "Tear Drop" on cover.
Printed in the USA.
Issued in a standard jewel case with front and rear inserts, black disc tray.
- Barcode (Scanned, UPC-A): 724383863822
- Barcode (Text): 7 2438-38638-2 2
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): 724383863822 · MASTERED BY EMI MFG. 1-1-3
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): 724383863822 · MASTERED BY EMI MFG. 1-1-4 (mirrored)
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L043
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): ifpi 1665
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): ifpi 1639
- Rights Society: BMI
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Licensed To – Virgin Records America, Inc.
- Manufactured By – Virgin Records America, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Circa Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Circa Records Ltd.
- Published By – Songs Of PolyGram International, Inc.
- Published By – Sony/ATV Tunes LLC
- Published By – Copyright Control
- Produced For – Lynch Mob Productions
- Glass Mastered At – EMI MFG.