|1||–Louise Landes Levi||Only The Jeweller Knows The Jewel|
Accompanied By, Flute [Native American Flute] – Federico Fossati
|2||–Louise Landes Levi, Members Of Bird People And Pandelindio||We Don't Need All These Lights||9:02|
|3||–Louise Landes Levi, Members Of Bird People And Pandelindio||I Found No Difference Between You And The Sound||35:22|
|FCR53||Louise Landes Levi, Bird People, Pandelindio|| Louise Landes Levi, Bird People, Pandelindio - Sacred Ruins In The Transformation Station (Cass, Album, Ltd)||Feathered Coyote Records||FCR53||Austria||2018|
|none||Louise Landes Levi, Bird People, Pandelindio|| Louise Landes Levi, Bird People, Pandelindio - Sacred Ruins In The Transformation Station (3xFile, MP3, Album, 320)||Feathered Coyote Records||none||Austria||2018|
- Accompanied By [With], Acoustic Guitar – Eric Arn
- Accompanied By [With], Bansuri, Flute [Flutes], Shruti Box [Sruti Box], Didgeridoo [PVC Didgeridoo] – Federico Fossati
- Accompanied By [With], Lap Steel Guitar, Harmonica, Banjo, Shruti Box [Sruti Box] – Roy Culbertson III
- Accompanied By [With], Shruti Box [Sruti Box], Banjo, Fiddle – Ulrich Rois
- Accompanied By [With], Shruti Box [Sruti Box], Didgeridoo [PVC Didgeridoo], Percussion – Corina Inveninato
- Cover [Cover Art], Artwork [Cover Art] – Daniel Abdal-Hayy Moore
- Recorded By, Compiled By, Mastered By – Ulrich Rois
- Voice, Sarangi – Louise Landes Levi
This is a live document of a reading by Louise Landes Levi and a musical performance by an impromptu group consisting of members of Bird People, Pandelindio and LLL taking place at mo.e Vienna on July 2, 2016 as part of Berry Feast Vol. 5.
Track 1 / Side A is LLL reading from her work as well as some original texts and translations of 16th century Indian poet Mirabai. She is accompanied by Federico Fossati of Pandelindio on Native American flute for some poems.
Track 2 and 3 are musical performances by LLL with members of Bird People and Pandelindio.
Cover art by Daniel Abdal-Hayy Moore, courtesy of Malika Moore.
Credits and notes taken from the download page. Cover art note taken from the Feathered Coyote Records Facebook page.
Track 3 is exclusive to file based formats and not included with the cassette release.