|2||Amaku Kikenna Kaori|
|3||Lost With You|
Arranged By [Vocals] – Jeff Lorber, Leroy OsbourneLead Vocals, Backing Vocals – Eric Jordan
|4||Do What It Takes|
Drum Programming, Hihat – Curt BisqueraSoloist, Guitar [Nylon Guitar] – Lee Ritenour
Arranged By [Rhythm Arrangement] – Jeff Lorber, Steve Harvey
|7||Worth Waiting For|
Soprano Saxophone – Dave Koz
|8||Kessen Wa Kinyabi|
Alto Saxophone – Art Porter
Soloist, Piano [Additional Piano And 2nd Solo] – Bruce Hornsby
|11||Punta Del Este|
Arranged By [Rhythm], Keyboards – Alec Milstein, Jeff LorberVocals – Alec Milstein, Janis Siegel
Alto Saxophone – Dave Koz
Soprano Saxophone – Art Porter
|314-517998-2||Jeff Lorber|| Worth Waiting For (CD, Album)||Verve Forecast||314-517998-2||US||1993|
|517998-2||Jeff Lorber|| Worth Waiting For (CD, Album)||Verve Forecast||517998-2||Europe||1993|
|SACD 661-2||Jeff Lorber|| Worth Waiting For (CD, Album, Promo)||Verve Forecast||SACD 661-2||US||1993|
|UCCU-5376||Jeff Lorber|| Worth Waiting For (CD, Album, Promo, RE)||Verve Forecast||UCCU-5376||Japan||2005|
|517 998 - 4||Jeff Lorber|| Worth Waiting For (Cass, Album)||Verve Forecast||517 998 - 4||Indonesia||1993|
- Arranged By – Jeff Lorber
- Art Direction – Sheryl Lutz Brown
- Design – Ben Argueta
- Drums – John Robinson (tracks: 1, 3, 6, 7, 9, 11)
- Electric Bass – Alec Milstein (tracks: 1 to 3, 6 to 11)
- Engineer [2nd Engineer] – Gerard Zaffa, Greg Hull, John Zaika, Nikki Trafalian
- Engineer [Additional Engineering] – Alan Meyerson
- Executive-Producer – Guy Eckstine
- Flute, Tenor Saxophone – Gary Meek (tracks: 3)
- Guitar – Paul Jackson, Jr. (tracks: 1 to 4, 6 to 10)
- Keyboards, Synthesizer [Synthesized Percussion] – Jeff Lorber
- Management [Agency] – APA , Jim Gosnell
- Management [Career Direction] – Leanne Meyers, Shelly Heber
- Mixed By – Alan Meyerson
- Percussion – Paulinho Da Costa (tracks: 1 to 6, 8 to 10)
- Photography By – Caroline Greyshock
- Producer, Engineer – Jeff Lorber
- Product Manager – Nate Herr
- Recorded By [Live Drums Recordings] – Alan Sides
- Soprano Saxophone – Gary Meek (tracks: 2, 4, 8, 11)
- Written-By – Alec Milstein (tracks: 4), Brian Bromberg (tracks: 9), Carl Fysh (tracks: 5), Curt Bisquera (tracks: 10), Dave Koz (tracks: 6, 7), Dave Koz (tracks: 6, 7), Gary Meek (tracks: 8), Jeff Lorber, Jeff Pfeiffer (tracks: 3), Steve Harvey (tracks: 11)
Comes in a Jewel case.
Made In Japan
Tracks Publishing Info:
1. Rain Song (EMI Blackwood Music, Inc./Kuzu Music (BMI))
2. The Underground (EMI Blackwood Music, Inc./Kuzu Music (BMI))
3. Yellowstone (EMI Blackwood Music, Inc./Kuzu Music (BMI), JJP Music (ASCAP))
4. Punta Del Este (EMI Blackwood Music, Inc./Kuzu Music/Milstein Music administered by Total Leroy (BMI))
5. Lost With You ((EMI Blackwood Music, Inc./Kuzu Music (BMI), BMG Songs Inc. (ASCAP))
6. Worth Waiting For (EMI Blackwood Music, Inc./Kuzu Music/Just Koz Music (BMI))
7. High Wire (EMI Blackwood Music, Inc./Kuzu Music/Just Koz Music (BMI))
8. Wavelenght (EMI Blackwood Music, Inc./Kuzu Music (BMI), Bingo Bango Bongo Music (ASCAP))
9. Columbus Ave. (EMI Blackwood Music, Inc./Kuzu Music/Be Squared Music (BMI)
10. Do What It Takes (EMI Blackwood Music, Inc./Kuzu Music/Kirkee B Publishing (BMI))
11. Jazzery (EMI Blackwood Music, Inc./Kuzu Music (BMI))
Janis Siegel appears courtesy of Columbia Records.
Eric Jordan appears courtesy of EMI Records USA.
Paulinho Da Costa appears courtesy of A&M Records.
Steve Harvey appears courtesy of MCA Records.
Bruce Horsnby appears courtesy of the RCA Records Label.
Paul Jackson, Jr. appears courtesy of Atlantic Recording Corporation.
Dave Koz appears courtesy of Capitol Records.
Art Porter appears courtesy of Verve Records.
Lee Ritenour appears courtesy of GRP Records.
- Barcode: 4 988005 121981
- Other (Released): 93•5•26
- Other (Price): ¥2,800 (¥2,718)
- Copyright (c) – PolyGram Records, Inc.