|1||Hit It And Quit It|
Written-By – B. Nelson, G. Shila, G. Clinton
Written-By – E. Hazel, G. Clinton
Written-By – B. Nelson, E. Hazel, G. Clinton, L. Ross
|4||Wars Of Armageddon|
Written-By – B. Worrell, G. Clinton, L. Ross, R. Fulwood
|5||Can You Get To That|
Written-By – E. Harris, G. Clinton
|6||Back In Our Minds|
Written-By – C. Haskins
|7||You And Your Folks, Me And My Folks|
Written-By – B. Worrell, G. Clinton, J. Jones
- Art Direction – David Krieger
- Coordinator [Album Co-ordination] – Dorothy Schwartz
- Design [Album Design] – Paula Bisacca, The Graffiteria
- Executive-Producer – Armen Boladian
- Lacquer Cut By – HC
- Management [In Charge Of The Éegangas] – Bernie Mendelson
- Photography By [Cover] – Joel Brodsky
- Photography By [Inside Cover] – Ron Scribner
- Producer – George Clinton
- Promotion – Bigland Music Industry Public Relations
- Supervised By [Album Supervision] – Bob Scerbo
Matrix/runout variation, runout etchings differ from this version.
Unipak gatefold jacket printed in U.S.A.
Catalog number printed on the labels: "WB 2007".
Catalog number printed on the front and back covers as well as the spine: "WB-2007".
- Rights Society: BMI
- Matrix / Runout (A-side label): WB 1 2007 A
- Matrix / Runout (B-side label): WB 1 2007 B
- Matrix / Runout (A-side runout etching): WB-2007-A-1A CANADIAN LTD. M Hc
- Matrix / Runout (B-side runout etching): WB-2007-B-1A CANADIAN LTD. M Hc
- Distributed By – Janus Records
- Published By – Bridgeport Music, Inc.
- Made By – Shorewood Packaging
- Lacquer Cut At – Mastercraft