|1||Time To Waste It|
Drums [Gregor Macmillian Drums] – FGGroovebox [CDJ Groove And Slicing], Organ [Distorsion Organ], Voice [Backing Voice] – BEGuitar [Spike Guitar], Voice [Backing Voice] – KHGuitar, Guitar [Howling Horn Guitar] – LA
|2||Cells & Bells|
Effects [Deep Reverb Atmospheres], Keyboard [Lead Keyboard] – FGGuitar [Deep Reverb Guitar] – LALoop [CDJ Slow Guitar Loop], Voice [Backing Voice] – KHLyrics By [Lyric] – Rick HollandVoice, Effects [Track Treatment] – BE
|3||Slow Down, Sit Down And Breathe||3:04|
Groovebox [CDJ Groove], Guitar, Bass Guitar, Voice [Backing Voices] – KHVoice [Backing Voice] – Marianna ChampionVoice, Lyrics By [Lyric], Synth [All Synths], Voice [Backing Voices] – BE
Groovebox [CDJ Groove], Guitar [Guitar Slicing], Guitar [Horse Guitar] – BEGuitar [Orchestral Guitar] – LARhythm Guitar – KHSynth [Bass Synth] – FG
Bass Guitar – LAGroovebox [CDJ Groove], Effects [Slicing And Treatments], Guitar [Guitar Slicing], Organ [Distorsion Organ] – BEGuitar [Spike Guitar] – KHKeyboards [Keyboard], Percussion [Electric Percussion] – FG
Groovebox [CDJ Groove], Voice, Voice [Backing Voice], Synthesizer [Cyclical Synthesisers] – BEGuitar [Flick Guitar], Guitar [Rolling Guitar], Rhythm Guitar, Bass Guitar, Voice [Backing Voice] – KHLyrics By [Lyric] – Rick HollandPercussion [Live Electronic Percussion], Voice [Backing Voice] – FG
- Composed By [Composer] – Brian Eno, Fred Gibson (tracks: 2 to 5, 7), Karl Hyde, Leo Abrahams (tracks: 2 to 5, 7), Rick Holland (tracks: 4, 7)
- Mastered By – Kevin Metcalfe
- Photography By [Front Cover Photograph & Photographic Treatments By] – Brian Eno
- Photography By [Studio Photography By] – Tessa Angus
- Producer [Produced By] – Brian Eno
- Recording Supervisor [Recording Setup And Supervision] – Peter Chilvers
This Japanese edition is released in a Digipak with white tray, and includes:
- an Obi strip, atypically located on the right side;
- a 16-page booklet with artist photographs and credits in English;
- an additional 6-page black & white leaflet with liner notes in Japanese;
Track 6: 'Bonus Track For Japan'.
There are no individual credits given for track 6.
Made in Japan.
- Barcode (Text on Obi strip): 4523132116273
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L261
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 4464
- Matrix / Runout: BRC-427 MT D01
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Opal Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Warp Records Limited
- Licensed From – Warp Records
- Manufactured By – Beat Records
- Published By – Opal Music
- Published By – Upala Music Inc.
- Published By – Mute Song Ltd.
- Published By – Music Of Big Deal