|2||Allegro Con Fuoco|
|3||Adagio - Allegro Molto|
|4||Scherzo: Molto Vivace|
|5||Symphony No. 5 In E Minor, Opus 95 ("From The New World")|
- Composed By – Antonín Dvořák
- Conductor – Paul Paray
- Design [Cover Design] – George Maas
- Engineer [Associate] – Robert Eberenz
- Engineer, Technician [Technical Consultant] – C. R. Fine
- Mastered By – P
- Orchestra – Detroit Symphony Orchestra
- Photography By – Henry Ries
- Producer [Recording Director] – Wilma Cozart
- Recording Supervisor [Musical Supervisor] – Harold Lawrence
- Sleeve Notes – James Lyons
- Transferred By [Tape To Disc Transfer] – George Piros
Repress from ca. 1961 - 1964 with "RFR" etched in the runouts, indicating pressing at Richmond Record Pressings, Inc.
The original issue will have "FR" and an "I" in the runout area which means it was pressed at the RCA Record Pressing Plant, Indianapolis.
Originally released in 1960.
- Dark maroon labels with silver print
- Deep 'groove' in label area
- No "Vendor" text on labels
- "Margin Control"
- Laminated on front only
- Back of sleeve is in colour
- Large stereo banner on front top
- Olympian logo on front and back
- Sleeve notes in English only on back
- "Printed in U.S.A."
- Labelography code: UM1
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side 1, etched): SR-90262 A-RFR-1 P17
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side 2, etched): SR-90262B-RFR-2 FF P17
- Other (Corresponding mono Category, on back of sleeve): MG50262
- Recorded At – Cass Technical High School Auditorium, Detroit
- Mastered At – Fine Recording Studios
- Pressed By – Richmond Record Pressings, Inc.