|1||She Left Me Behind||4:24|
Arranged By [Arr.] – DadafonWritten-By – Abrehet Berhane
Arranged By [Arr.] – Bjørn Ole SolbergOrgan – Lars LienWritten-By – Bertolt Brecht, Kurt Weill
|7||I'm Going To Sing||5:13|
|8||Drink To Me|
Arranged By [Arr.] – DadafonWritten-By – Ben Johnson, Trad.
Written-By [Poem] – Christina Rossetti
|11||And I Can't Stand Still||6:37|
- Balafon, Percussion – Carl Haakon Waadeland, Martin Smidt
- Design [Cover Design], Photography By – Kari Løvaas
- Engineer [Recording Engineer], Producer – Lars Lien, Magnus Torkildsen
- Guitar [Guitars] – Jostein Ansnes
- Mastered By – Audun Strype
- Other [Hand Made Glass By] – Eili Lindøe
- Saxophone [Saxophones] – Bjørn Ole Solberg
- Songwriter – Dadafon (tracks: 2 to 6, 8, 9)
- Vocals – Kristin Asbjørnsen
Recorded and mixed at Brygga Studio, Trondheim, Norway, August and November 2000. Mastered by Audun Strype at Strype Audio, Oslo.
All songs by Dadafon, based on African-American spirituals and traditional music from Gambia, Mali and Ghana, except:
Drink to Me: Ben Johnson/Trad., arr. Dadafon.
Kirsi: Excerpt from a poem by Christina Rossetti.
Abrehet's Song: Abrehet Berhane, arr. Dadafon.
Alabama Song: Bertolt Brecht/Kurt Weill, arr. Bjørn Ole Solberg, organ played by Lars Lien.
- Barcode (String): 7090001919206
- Barcode (Text): 7 090001 919206
- Matrix / Runout: SDC DADAFON_03_2001 10322125
- Mastering SID Code: none
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 6824
- Rights Society: n©b
- Copyright (c) – Rim Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Rim Records
- Distributed By – Tuba Records
- Manufactured By – SDC – 10322125
- Mastered At – Strype Audio
- Mixed At – Brygga Studio
- Recorded At – Brygga Studio