|1||–Thou||Get Me Out|
Written-By – Cower
|6||Act I: Burn The Banks (As Performed By Cower)|
|7||Act II: Big City (As Performed By Thou)|
|8||–Thou||How Lonely Sits The City|
|12||–Thou||View Of A Burning City|
- Engineer, Mixed By – Cower (tracks: A1 to A7)
- Layout – Russell Moran
- Mastered By – James Plotkin (tracks: B1 to B4)
- Musician [Cower] – Evan Franz (tracks: A1 to A7), Jakob Enger (tracks: A1 to A7), Logan Shattuck (tracks: A1 to A7), Nicholas Vicario (tracks: A1 to A7)
- Recorded By, Mixed By – James Whitten (tracks: B1 to B4)
- Vocals [Guest Vocals] – Miller Reda (tracks: A1 to A7)
1000 copies pressed:
100 red vinyl for mailorder only
900 black vinyl (this one)
Contains a printed inner sleeve.
Tracks A1 to A7 recorded August 2010 at Iron Tide recording in Portland, Oregon.
Tracks B1 to B4 recorded and mixed May 2011 at the Living Room Studios in Algiers, Louisiana.
No catalog number appears on this release, it's taken from the label's homepage.
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): COWER/THOU A
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): COWER/THOU B