|1||–Black Dog Productions||Otaku|
Written-By, Producer, Arranged By – Black Dog Productions
|2||–Sound Enforcer||Re-Enforcement 1|
Written-By, Programmed By, Producer – Van Da Glee
|3||–Perry & Rhodan||The Beat Just Goes Straight On & On|
Written-By, Producer – Ralph Hertzwig, Tommy Eckart
Written-By, Producer – Dominic Glynn, Justin MacKay
|5||–Neutron 9000||Indian Prayer|
Producer, Mixed By – Laurence Elliot-PotterWritten-By – Dominic Woosey, Laurence Elliot-Potter
|6||–OBX||Eternal Prayer (Caspar Pound Mix)|
Producer – MLOProducer [Additional] – Laurence Elliot-PotterRemix – Caspar PoundWritten-By, Producer – Tye, McAree, Smith, Overbury
|7||–Rising High Collective||Enter The Dream|
Written-By, Producer – Caspar Pound, Plavka
|8||–Paragliders||Paraglide (Humate Remix)|
Remix – HumateWritten-By, Producer, Mixed By – Oliver Leib, Torsten Stenzel
|9||–The Hypnotist||Pioneers Of The Universe|
Written-By, Producer, Mixed By – The Hypnotist
Written-By, Producer – Black Dog Productions
Composed By – Ata, Atom Heart, Heiko (Mso)
|12||–Friends, Lovers & Family||Imajica (Acid Frost)|
Producer – Friends, Lovers & FamilyWritten-By – Elliot-Potter, Howes, Frost
- A&R [A&R Director] – Masakazu (Hiro) Hiroishi
- Artwork [Coordinator] – Yoshio Komatsu
- CGI Artist [Computer Images] – Yuji Inakoshi
- Compiled By – Caspar Pound
- Compiled By [Additional Track] – David Conway
- Compiled By [Coorporation] – Itaru W.Mita
- Directed By [Assistant Director] – Yuko Kawase
- DJ Mix [Nonstop Dj Mix] – Caspar Pound
- Liner Notes [Japanese] – Itaru Mita
Title appears as:
The Secret Life Of Tokyo Trance
Nonstop DJ Mix By Caspar Pound
Japanese title given on obi-strip spine and inlay rear spine:
ザ・シークレット・ライフ・オブ・トーキョー・トランス (Za Shiikuretto Raifu Obu Tōkyō Toransu)
Limited edition for Japan only.
Special Thanks Tackq Ishino, Tsutomu Noda.
Track 10 title given as "Paragliders" in error.
Mixed collection of tracks, most of which had previously appeared on the Secret Life of Trance compilation series from UK label Rising High. The album was mixed by label founder Caspar Pound and the cover artwork combines the Rising High logo and a representation of Tokyo Tower.
- Barcode: 4 988009 755526
- Matrix / Runout: DPA-2493 1
- Matrix / Runout: S M J
- Rights Society: JASRAC
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L274
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 453F
- ASIN: B0027R3DWG
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Rising High Productions Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Ascension Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Sony Music Entertainment (Japan) Inc.
- Manufactured By – Sony Music Entertainment (Japan) Inc.