|1||Composition No. 165 [For 18 Instruments]||50:05|
- Alto Saxophone, Clarinet – Graham Kessler
- Alto Saxophone, Clarinet, Saxophone [Slide] – Paul Martin Zonn
- Artwork By [Design] – Todd Reamon
- Baritone Saxophone, Bass Clarinet – Mark Barone
- Bass – Adam Davis
- Composed By, Conductor, Liner Notes – Anthony Braxton
- Engineer [Recording] – Rex Anderson
- Executive-Producer – Foster Reed
- Guitar – Mark Zanter
- Percussion – Justin Kramer, Tom Sherwood
- Piano – Tom Paynter
- Synthesizer – Drew Krause
- Tenor Saxophone, Bassoon, Clarinet – Kevin Engel
- Tenor Saxophone, Flute – Andrew Mitroff
- Trombone – Douglass Farwell, Erik Lund, Keith Moore
- Trumpet – Jeff Helgesen, Judd G. Danby, Thomas Tait
- Tuba – Jesse Seifert-Gram
Premiere performance by the University of Illinois Creative Music Orchestra, conducted by Anthony Braxton.
Recorded live at the Foellinger Great Hall of the Krannert Center for the Performing Arts, University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign, February 4, 1992.
- Barcode: 022551005020
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – New Albion Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – New Albion Records, Inc.
- Recorded At – Foellinger Great Hall