|2||Symphony No. 3 In B Minor "Australia"|
|3||Adagio - Allegro Molto||9:08|
|4||The Moon's Golden Horn||5:25|
|6||Finale: Marcato - Lively||3:58|
|7||Symphony No. 7 In E Minor|
|9||Slowly And Solemn - Allegro Con Brio||8:19|
|10||Maestoso - Allegro||5:26|
|11||The Lost Hunter||13:16|
|8.223537||Alfred Hill , Queensland Symphony Orchestra, Wilfred Lehmann|| Alfred Hill , Queensland Symphony Orchestra, Wilfred Lehmann - Symphonies No. 3 "Australia" • No. 7 / The Lost Hunter • The Moon's Golden Horn (CD, Album)||Marco Polo||8.223537||Germany||1995|
- Co-producer – Australian Broadcasting Corporation
- Composed By – Alfred Hill
- Conductor – Wilfred Lehmann
- Engineer – Bob Hobson, Gary Yule
- Liner Notes – Andrew D. McCredie
- Orchestra – Queensland Symphony Orchestra
- Painting [Cover Painting: Moonlight Dance Of The Aborigines In Van Diemen's Land] – John Glover
- Producer – Olwen Jones, Ralph Lane
Playing Time: 67:09
Recorded at the ABC Music Centre, Ferry Road, West End, Brisbane, Australia from 1st to 12th February 1993.
Co-produced by the Australian Broadcasting Corporation.
The Queensland Symphony Orchestra is managed by the Australian Broadcasting Corporation.
℗ 1995 HNH International Ltd.
© 1995 HNH International Ltd.
Made in Canada
CD is packaged in a standard sized plastic black-tray jewel case along with a 12-page booklet (stapled), notes in English.
- Barcode (Text): D 121787
- SPARS Code: DDD
- Matrix / Runout: D121787CA
- Matrix / Runout: MASTERED BY EMI MFG.
- Other (Stamped on Matrix ring): 1 - 1 - 1
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L043
- Mould SID Code: ifpi 1F08
- Manufactured For – BMG Direct – D 121787
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – HNH International Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – HNH International Ltd.
- Recorded At – ABC Ferry Road Studios
- Distributed By – MVD Music And Video Distribution GmbH